Thursday, August 14, 2008




一 首 情 歌 A Love Song


當音樂在空中響起, 聖殿已在眼前.
When the music fills up the air, the sanctuary is there.

讓我們在彼此的懷裡起舞,
let us dance in each other’s arms;

不再有距離,不再有時間
and then distance and time is gone.



隨著呼吸和心跳, 推動著我們進入了神聖天堂ˊ
Breathes and heart beats propel us to the celestial realm.

就是這個地方, 是多麼的明亮, 多麼的潔白, 多麼的晴朗
This is the place, so bright, so white, so clear;


溫暖的微風吹拂著我們的肌膚, 帶來了陣陣的香氣.
A warm breeze touches our skin, brings the fragrance in.

在這裡, 沒有我也沒有你, 只有最精微的美麗
There is no you and no me, only the flowing of finest beauty.

就是這個地方, 這裡是神聖天堂.
This is the place, the celestial realm.



還記得在千萬年以前.
Do you remember zillion years ago,

在這個物質世界成形之前我們已經相遇.
we had known each other before this physical world was formed.


今生,
In this life,
我等待著你直到杯子裏剩下了最後一滴水.
I have been expecting you till the last drop of water in the cup.


現在我站在這裡, 伸出我的雙手…….
Now I am standing here, my hands are reaching out…….

看啊, 這是我的杯, 是個聖杯.
See, this is my cup, the grail.

你會拿走我的最後一滴水, 還是幫我重新盛滿?
Will you take away the last drop or make a refill?


我顫抖著握著杯,
Trembling I am holding my cup,

雙膝跪在地上, 我的臉朝向天空.
kneel down on ground, and face up to the above.


一個小小的聲音輕輕的唱著:
A little voice singing:


喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh God, here you are.

謝謝你重新盛滿我的杯.
Thank thee for refilling my cup.

喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh God, here you are.

謝謝你用甜美的慈悲為我沐浴.
Thank thee for showering me with your sweet mercy.

喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh God, here you are.

謝謝你讓我和你越來越親近.
Thank thee for letting me get closer to you.

喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh, God, here you are.

謝謝你給我愛,信心,希望,和慈悲.
Thank thee for your love, faith, hope and charity.

喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh God, here you are.

謝謝你讓我能愛他.
Thank thee for letting me love HIM.

喔, 神啊! 你就在我的身旁;
Oh God, here you are.

謝謝你讓我成為我.
Thank thee for letting it be ME.

No comments: